3 Days Exciting gorilla trek – wildlife safari
Amazing Mountain Gorillas
This Gorilla Safari takes you to Bwindi impenetrable national park, home to half of mountain gorillas. Bwindi has now 10 gorilla families launched for gorilla trekking safari, gorilla tours, gorilla safaris in Uganda and gorilla expeditions. More activities to encounter at this park include the bird watching, nature walk safaris, and the Batwa cultural performances!
Park fees, Gorilla permits, Meals, Drinks, Accommodation, Roundtrip airport transfer, A professional driver/guide, Transportantion
Accommodation on the day before the tour departs, accommodation on the last day, international flights (from/to home), tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day), Personal effects
Activities: Gorilla trekking and chimpanzee tracking.
*This tour starts and ends in Entebbe, Uganda
Day 1: Depart from Entebbe via Kampala City – Bwindi Impenetrable National park
- You will be picked from the airport to your journey to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Stopover for pictures at the Equator, a line that divides the world into two, Lunch shall be served in Mbarara town.
- Proceed direct to Bwindi forest National Park arriving late in the evening to check in to your hotel for an overnight.
- Meals & drinks: Lunch & dinner (Breakfast not included) Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
Day 2: Gorilla trekking activity in Bwindi National Park
- Report to the park premises for registration by 8:00am and be briefed by Uganda Wildlife Authority ranger guides after your breakfast, along with your packed lunch.
- Start to trek through the bumpy bushes of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and bamboo covered slopes, searching for the amazing Mountain Gorillas.The walk can sometimes be tough and long, but when you catch a glimpse of the magnificent silverback, any discomforts will be quickly forgotten. (The gorilla excursion can take from 2 up to 8 hours. Expect to walk along distance in steep and muddy conditions, sometimes with rain overhead, before you encounter any gorillas.) * A good physical condition is recommended.
- You will also have an opportunity of seeing other species like the birds, monkeys, chimpanzees, beautiful butterflies among others.
*The time allowed to be with these gorillas in Uganda is 1 hour and every minute of the experience is worth the time you spend in search for them.
- From the forest, you could retire or take an optional activity like visiting the pigmies or you can relax at the lodge.
- Return to the park headquarters for certificate and driving back to Crater Bay Cottages for overnight.
- Meals & drinks: All meals included Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
Day 3: Transfer from Bwindi to either Kampala or Entebbe Airport
- Early after your breakfast we proceed to Kampala.
- Lunch shall be served en-route and just in case you need souvenirs then you will have an opportunity to stop at the Equator to buy some before proceeding to Kampala if you are stay here or to Entebbe to catch your flight back home.
- Meals & drinks: Breakfast (Lunch & dinner not included) Drinks not included