4 Days Birding in Uganda Safari
This 4 Days tour takes you birding around the Ssese Islands in Uganda. The Ssese Island is renowned for hosting the rare Shoebill Stork and is famous to be blessed with a variety of bird species.
Park fees (for non-residents), All activities, Meals, Drinks, All accommodation, A professional driver/guide, All transportation, All Taxes
Accommodation on the first and last day, Roundtrip airport transfer, International flights (from/to home), Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day), Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
Rest and shed off the jet lag, or go birding in and around Entebbe or Kampala.
Stay at your hotel for overnight.
Day 1: Bukasa Island, Birdring in Uganda.
- Depart to Bukasa Island via Masaka Road to Nyendo then to Bukakata
- Cross the lake by the ferry and proceed to Bukasa Island.
- Meet the friendly Islanders, delightful empty beaches and the fascinating peaceful environment.
Day 2: Tour Ssese Islands, Birding safari.
- Have a full day exploring the Islands after your breakfast.
- Spot Different species of primates and birds enroute.
Day 3: Tour of Ssese Islands, Uganda Birding Safari.
- Go birding after breakfast on the various Islands.
- Have a picnic lunch enroute.
- Return to your lodge or hotel after lunch, relax, take a walk around Palm Beach and have a feel of the pure and white sand. You can go fishing in the afternoon till evening.
Day 4: Explore Ssese Islands / Return to Kampala.
Return to Kampala after half day at the Ssese Islands and after having your lunch.