3 Days Akagera National Park Wildlife Safari
Wildlife Safari Game drive and Boat cruise
This Akagera national park wildlife tour will see you visit the only wildlife national park in Rwanda for boat cruise and game drives.
Day 1: Transfer to Akagera National park, Wildlife Safari
- Pick up from the hotel or airport in Kigali and if early, go for a city tour.
- Visit the genocide memorial, Ntarama church, local markets and Ntarama church.
- Set off for a scenic drive to Akagera national park, reaching in the evening.
Day 2: Morning Wildlife Safari Game drive and Boat cruise.
- Early morning game drive up to the northern part of the park to catch up with early raisers before they go into hiding.
- See early raisers like; antelopes, giraffes, Elephants, Buffalos, Zebras, bush bucks among others.
- After lunch, go for afternoon boat cruise on Lake Ihema, where you will be rewarded with view of game as hippos, crocodiles, as well as a variety of bird species.
Day 3: Transfer to Kigali.
- In the morning after a relaxed breakfast, you will exit the park and proceed back to Kigali reaching early for departure if on schedule.